Minsk, Kommunisticheskaya, 49, prem. 1
courses for card transactions in the Bank's devices
|Currency||NB RB||CB RF|
The Customers-importers (buyers) of the Moscow-Minsk Bank could gain the following benefits from using documentary business operations:
- Real method to lower an expense on financing foreign trade activities;
- Increase circulating assets efficiency owing to the fact that the available funds are not spent till shipment date;
- Better conditions on deferred payments;
- Reduce credit risks by denying advance payment;
- Assure making payments to the supplier only under conditions of goods delivery only exactly in required quality, assortment and on stipulated time terms of shipment;
- Governance to the international rules in using the documentary operations permit to avoid the risk connected with lack of knowledge of the counterparty's country legislation,
- Possibility to show your competence in arranging payments and settlements as well as your paying capacity that it is important in contracting with new partners.
The documentary operations allow the Customers-exporters (sellers) of the Moscow-Minsk Bank also to gain the following benefits:
- Enlarge volumes and markets for sales of final products by offering to the counterparties various payment methods while assuring security of financial deals;
- Guarantee the timely and due payment for the delivered goods subject to the contract terms since the responsibility for the payment rests with the Bank and the Bank shall undertake to make irrevocable payment that is unconditional of the agreement or disagreement of the buyer.
- Efficiency of the procedure of receiving the payment for delivered goods;
- Possibility to organize the regular deliveries of final products;
- Possibility to optimize earnings of circulating assets;
- Subordination to the international rules of using the documentary business operations rules that allow to avoid risk connected with the lack of knowledge of legislation of the counterparty's country.
You are welcome to call and receive operative consultations and assistance, you might need, with any questions and comments. Please, use the next telephone numbers: +375 017 239-17-71, 239-17-72, 239-17-74.Print