Minsk, Kommunisticheskaya, 49, prem. 1
courses for card transactions in the Bank's devices
|Currency||NB RB||CB RF|
Moscow-Minsk Bank is offering to its Customers the «Client-Bank» system providing convenient and operative way for management of the account and possibility to submit orders.
Advantages for our Customers using the «Client-Bank» system are:
- actual savings of money of the enterprise and working time of the personnel;
- faster turnover of documents and payments;
- possibility to manage Bank accounts from the Customers' office irrespective of its remote location far away the Bank;
- simple and easy process to run finance owing to the process automation and possibility of importing and exporting data into/from bookkeeping software applications;
- reduction of possible errors chances during preparations of documents;
Today «Client-Bank» system makes it possible to perform the following:
- to pay in Byelorussian rubles and in foreign currencies;
- to receive operative information about all account balances;
- to receive account statements;
- to carry out operations on buying/selling of foreign exchange at the exchange and at the over-the-counter market;
- to carry out currencies conversion operations;
- to carry out operations for mandatory sale of foreign exchange;
- to carry out collections operations;
- to receive information messages from the Bank;
- to receive daily foreign exchange rates;
- to use the archive of all executed operations.
The system is designed so that to assure maximum simplify of filling-in and submitting to the Bank all kinds of documents and to facilitate the Customers' work. Due to availability of references and guides the input of a new document shall take less then one minute.
It is possible to import/export the payments orders into the known bookkeeping application programs: «1C Bookkeeping», «Galaktik», «Best».
You are welcome to call and receive operative consultations and assistance, you might need, for any of your questions and comments. Please, use the next telephone number — 288 65 85.Print